Talk to me

Sunday, February 26, 2012

How She masturbates ?

with courtesy and thanks to this website...
http://www.steadyhealth.com/Masturbation_techniques_for_girls_t130899.html

a girl says:
I am a 24 yr old female and I love to masturbate. I have been masturbating since about 9 yrs old. I didn't orgasm until about 11 though. The best way to ensure a quick and pleasurable orgasm is through stimulation of the clit. I now live alone and have as many sex toys as I want, but while in my parents house I learned to be inventive. Some of my best experiences are with a massager shower head. WOW. I used to lay it on the bottom of the tub so that it's spraying upwards, spread my vagina and moved around letting the spray massage me until I came. Another thing is to use electic toothbrushes. You can use them to penetrate or to massage your clit. If you like the feeling of penetration I used to make a simple mixture of flour and water until it is pliant, but still kind of firm and stuff it into a condom and tie the end closed. Then I would use that in and out of my hole while I rubbed my clit. It would have me nearly squirting from such a powerful orgasm. I hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment